How much information does Cbt Nuggets cover for MTA exams ?

PlayMaker88PlayMaker88 Member Posts: 35 ■■■□□□□□□□
Thinking about adding them to my study materials.

Comments

• obaid.abbasiobaid.abbasi Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have watched the nuggets and find them very helpful.
  • zidianzidian Member Posts: 132
    The nuggets I've found to usually be a good resource. It doesn't hurt to have extra learning.

However, as it pertains to the MTAs, with the exception of Windows Fundamentals, I found the MOAC to be sufficient for a number of their exams. The Windows Fundamentals would have been fine if not for the terrible organization of the book. This was around 14 months ago for me, but I got the impression the chapters and sections were rearranged without rewriting the chapter tests. This caused early sections to reference material not yet covered. It may have been fixed since then, but overall, the official materials are pretty good and the only thing I used for things like DB Fundamentals, Server Fundamentals, Network Fundamentals and Security Fundamentals.
    WGU BS-IT Software | Completed 9/30/2014
  • PlayMaker88PlayMaker88 Member Posts: 35 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have watched the nuggets and find them very helpful.
    Is it enough information to pass with only cbt videos ?
  • PlayMaker88PlayMaker88 Member Posts: 35 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • rajrajhansrajrajhans Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    YEs. they do provide a good and effective way of learning for MTA exams. I am half-a-way through James Conrad's nuggets for 98-365 Server and I am finding them to be quite useful☺
  • obaid.abbasiobaid.abbasi Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is it enough information to pass with only cbt videos ?
    Bro I haven't write the exam yet. I am now studying the Official Book of 98-365. Just started today