A+ Study Suggestions

TheChosenMammalTheChosenMammal Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ok, so I registered for this site because I stumbled across an "A+ **** Sheet" that was posted on a forum.

I am currently a senior in high school, and my teacher has deemed me worthy of taking the 801 portion of the A+, and if I pass, I'll be able to take the 802. My 801 test is on Friday, latest Monday if she thinks I shouldn't take it Friday.

I was wondering if you guys could suggest any study/cram material for my test. My materials right now are a CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide (Second Edition), an ExamCram CompTIA A+ (Sixth Edition), and other random material I've gathered online.

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

Comments

• MarcITMarcIT Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • SeaRipSeaRip Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dude, check out CertMaster. It's 99 bucks, but goes through everything and doesn't let you move on to the next subject before you know the material. It really gave me confidence that I understood the test objectives. Also, CBT Nuggets has a free trial that last 7 days, so you could watch all the lessons for 801 on 2x speed to cram. The guy is kinda verbose and talks about off subject things sometimes, but it's free and you get to control the speed of playback so you can watch a 30 minute lesson will only take 15.

Good luck!!
  • ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    Professor Messer should have all you need. I passed mine off of experience, but I did use his material for a harder certification and it was great and easy to understand.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410
  • Johnhe0414Johnhe0414 Registered Users Posts: 191 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Shdwmage wrote: »
    Professor Messer should have all you need. I passed mine off of experience, but I did use his material for a harder certification and it was great and easy to understand.
    What was the harder certification?
    Current: Network+ | Project+ 
    Working on: PMP
  • ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    The 70-680 Configuring windows 7
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410