Options

Failed 410 today

cicumagcicumag Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
The test was much different than I expected. I used masters server 2012 and instead of cbt nuggets I use it pro.tv. My confusion is I see a lot of people saying its multiple choice only, my test had less than half what I would call multiple choice. Most were put in order the sequence and click the image to show how to do this. I admit I need to lab more.

Well ill hopefully I'll get it with second shot. Was just curious if this matched others experiences.

Comments

• Options
    mrhaun03mrhaun03 Member Posts: 359
    Keep at it. What was your score?

I just passed today with a 700. I also used the Mastering 2012 R2 book. I studied for the past 3 months, but use 2012 alot at my job.
    Working on Linux+
  • Options
    yasir152yasir152 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I had my test today and passed with a score of 700. I thought that Id fail as the test was harder than expected.
    My exam did have alot of multiple choice questions, though I did have some drag and drops as well.
    I prepared with CBT Nuggets videos and skimming through the Microsoft Press book by Criag Zacker. I also setup a lab at home to practise which really helps.
  • Options
    cicumagcicumag Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I got a 550. Pretty low, I'm desktop support on my job so I don't use severs too much, mostly AD. I think the lab will make a big difference. Congrats on both of you passing.
  • Options
    ed_003ed_003 Member Posts: 216
    study like ur future depends on it
  • Options
    nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cicumag wrote: »
    I got a 550. Pretty low, I'm desktop support on my job so I don't use severs too much, mostly AD. I think the lab will make a big difference. Congrats on both of you passing.

That's my role at work and I passed the 410 about three weeks ago. Server side is VERY different and for me I HAVE to LOOK at the configuration options and setup the services to understand how the options work (and when they don't). 410 is A LOT of nuance questions, and I think that labbing is essential unless you have a photographic memory!

Keep it up! I'm sure that you'll get over the hump! I missed the 410 on my first attempt by 17 points, so it can be done! You can do it!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever