Passed Network+ today!!! (89%)

kineticfskineticfs Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed with a score of 801 today.
Could have done little better to score above 90% but pass is a pass I guess.

Off to CCENT now! :D
Goals for 2018: AWS Developer Associate COLOR=#008000]Completed[/COLOR / Solutions Architect COLOR=#ff8c00]In Progress[/COLOR

Comments

• zachschizachschi Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    cONGRATS BRO GET TO STUDYING ON THAT CCENT....LEY US KNOW HOW THAT GOES.

Studying: Security +
    Upcoming: VCA-DCV, A+,MCSA SERVER 2012, ITIL FOUNDATIONS
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Good luck in Cisco land icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • dell197dell197 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats, currently studying for my CCNA myself.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing your Network+! Best of luck on your Cisco studies!
  • nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    kineticfs wrote: »
    Passed with a score of 801 today.
    Could have done little better to score above 90% but pass is a pass I guess.

Off to CCENT now! :D

Congratulations! Good luck on the CCENT! Can I ask why you decided to go for that one next? I'm doing something similar, and I'm curious about your thinking on the matter
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    nice...congrad !!!!
  • kineticfskineticfs Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Good luck on the CCENT! Can I ask why you decided to go for that one next? I'm doing something similar, and I'm curious about your thinking on the matter

I'm trying to pursue CCNA but it just happens to be that CCENT is on its way of getting it XD
    Goals for 2018: AWS Developer Associate COLOR=#008000]Completed[/COLOR / Solutions Architect COLOR=#ff8c00]In Progress[/COLOR