ISACA Exam Results June 2015

jeangarciarosajeangarciarosa Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/isgweb/Reports/XSLReport.aspx?template=ExamResult.xsl&sp=ap_ISACA_ISG_ExamResult&reportid=16&params=@ExamCode=CISAEX1214

Gretings

I was wondering about if a shortcut to know the results of JUNE CISA Exam exist? Because, I find this link for December's CISA Exam. Thank.

Comments

• dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Call Isaca they will let you know.
  • acomoacomo Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/isgweb/Reports/XSLReport.aspx?template=ExamResult.xsl&sp=ap_ISACA_ISG_ExamResult&reportid=16&params=@ExamCode=CISAEX1214

Gretings

I was wondering about if a shortcut to know the results of JUNE CISA Exam exist? Because, I find this link for December's CISA Exam. Thank.
    use the same link, change last variable to CISAEX0615 probably it will work.
  • wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It might work a few hours before the official results release :D
  • eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Anyone can guess when is the exact date? Last year I had the results June 14, 2015.
  • kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I believe July 16 is the date..
    So do i just keep clicking refresh???icon_lol.gif
  • aboss3aboss3 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The wait is killing me! :)
    aboss3 wrote: »
    The wait is killing me! :)

reread the review manual while you wait..
  • codiercodier Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I will probably do this because I think I will fail this time. Really have a bad feeling after finished the exam.
  • kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Most of the people were saying, this time CISM exam was difficult. I have taken the exam for the first time, not sure about the previous versions.. Compare to CISSP, exam is not that difficult. I have to utilize the full 4 hours for completing all the questions. Most of the times, the tension was to recheck whether I have properly filled the circles. Time up for ISACA to start thinking about changing to a CBT. They can still conduct the exam twice or thrice a year, but can they use a prometric or vue center. In prometric center, when I went for PMP exam, the way they do security check is amazing. Now PMI and ISC2 are doing CBT tests and still the certification value is same. I dont think any sort of foul play is possible if you reduce the test centers to few, like 5 to 6 in a country. Point is, paper based testing is little painful mainly because we need to ensure we have darken the proper circle..my thoughts..
  • supasecuritybrosupasecuritybro Member Posts: 206 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Called the ISACA office to see if they had any information about the certification results. Seems like they are keeping it to the 5 weeks.. Next week will finally have the results.
    Completed: CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, CCSA R80, eJPT, CySA+, M.S. Information Security
    Current Goal: CCSE
    Continuous Education Plan:​ AWS-SAA, OSCP, CISM
    Book/CBT/Study Material:​ Max Power
  • Troo.PictureTroo.Picture Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes ... My experience is that it will start arriving around this time (9 - 9.30 PDT) on next Friday. Fingers crossed for my CISA results.
  • belewiesbelewies Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For CISA I'm sure the email will get sent out on 16 July 2015. I went back over the past 2 years' results releases and it has always been the Thursday just before the 5th Saturday from the exam date.

I also hope the link will work from Tuesday as that is how it's been the last couple of times.
  • supasecuritybrosupasecuritybro Member Posts: 206 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I was also told that if you don't pass they will provide for a $50 voucher for a retake. No need to worry guys, that $50 will help!
    Completed: CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, CCSA R80, eJPT, CySA+, M.S. Information Security
    Current Goal: CCSE
    Continuous Education Plan:​ AWS-SAA, OSCP, CISM
    Book/CBT/Study Material:​ Max Power
  • MzotaMzota Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Lets hope CGEIT will be out soon. My Patience is running out.
  • ilikeshellsilikeshells Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm anxiously awaiting the CRISC results!!! I was super confident after taking the CISA, not so much after the CRISC. The estimated time for CRISC results are 8 weeks! That's Crazy Town, USA.
  • MzotaMzota Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If its 8 weeks for CGEIT and CRISC then we are in for Trouble for Exam results will be out on 8 August 2015. We might as well forget for now and wake-up in August. For CISA and CISM next week it is.
  • RayavRayav Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Someone should share the correct URL to the results. The anxiety is unbearable.
    Rayav wrote: »
    Someone should share the correct URL to the results. The anxiety is unbearable.

That is the correct link ...just modify the exam and date. Good luck
  • mukeshdoramukeshdora Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That is the correct link ...just modify the exam and date. Good luck

Did you tried login to the URL?
    My fingers hurt from clicking refresh.
    Not yet. Still trying.
  • jtoastjtoast Member Posts: 226
    Based on previous history, I'm expecting the results to show up tomorrow. We shall see.
  • aboss3aboss3 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've been refreshing the URL every 5 minutes :) Is there a specific time when results usually go live? Morning/afternoon?
  • needhelpneedhelp Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think i would be on Thursday afternoon or friday morning.
  • jtoastjtoast Member Posts: 226
    I'm hoping that the poster above was correct when they said:
    belewies wrote: »
    For CISA I'm sure the email will get sent out on 16 July 2015. I went back over the past 2 years' results releases and it has always been the Thursday just before the 5th Saturday from the exam date.

I also hope the link will work from Tuesday as that is how it's been the last couple of times.
  • corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Anyone recall when the CISM results last July was posted on the unofficial link? I hope tuesday too :Dicon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif