Passed CompTIA Mobility+ !

GeeLoGeeLo Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
A great day for me.. I just passed CompTIA Mobility+! Now I'll be teaching this certification nationwide !
Very happy! :) My score was 832.. which is pretty good I think..

I used the following for resources \ material:
All-In-One CompTIA Mobility+ by Bobby Rodgers From McGraw Hill, a great book with the "total tester" cd\dvd disc that has a lot of practice questions and answers on it.

The other book I used was: "Mobile Computing Deployment and Management: Real World Skills for CompTIA Mobility+ Certification and Beyond" by Robert J. Bartz From SYBEX. This was a good book as well but needed less worded questions for practice. This is still great for supplemental material along with the All-In-One book.. or other practice test books that may be out there. For just a reference book for the real world.. the content is great.

I found some made up test questions and answers on "quizlet.com", if you search there.. you can find them easily.
Lastly.. this certification is very much "worth it".
Vendor Neutral Certified in IT Project Management, Security, Servers, Workstations, Software, Networking, Windows, Unix and Linux and.. Cloud. :-)

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats , all the best man
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • GeeLoGeeLo Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    greg9891 wrote: »
    Congrats , all the best man

Thank You!
    Vendor Neutral Certified in IT Project Management, Security, Servers, Workstations, Software, Networking, Windows, Unix and Linux and.. Cloud. :-)
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! I plan on sitting for this one in the coming weeks. I've read through the All-In-One book, and am reviewing using the practice exams. I'm waiting on the coursebook from CompTIA's store to arrive in the next day or so to review that content as well.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□