Options

JNCIE-SP Hub and Spoke VPN

ccie14023ccie14023 Member Posts: 183
One of the topics I had trouble with when studying for my JNCIE-SP exam was Hub and Spoke MPLS VPN. The education services slideware is good, but I wanted a more thorough example of how to set it up. I'm working on a multi-part series on my blog. The first post is up, and covers the theory:

Hub and Spoke VPN Part 1 | SubnetZero

The second post covers H/S with BGP as the PE-CE protocol:

Hub and Spoke with BGP | SubnetZero

I am working on one that covers H/S using OSPF as the PE-CE protocol. Just posting this to help anyone else who might be struggling. Feel free to let me know of any errors or suggestions on the docs.

Comments

• Options
    AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    I looked over the blog briefly and I have to say there's some good stuff in there. Anybody studying for the SP certs should definitely visit your blog. Great stuff, keep it coming.
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Aldur wrote: »
    I looked over the blog briefly and I have to say there's some good stuff in there. Anybody studying for the SP certs should definitely visit your blog. Great stuff, keep it coming.

Aldur are you still with the training group at Juniper? If so is there a plan to release anything internal or external for the SP track?
  • Options
    zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    JNCIS-SP material is available publicly via the FastTrack program.
    https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_fasttrack_home.aspx

Internally, a lot of the material can be found via the learning portal.
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    zoidberg wrote: »
    JNCIS-SP material is available publicly via the FastTrack program.
    https://learningportal.juniper.net/juniper/user_fasttrack_home.aspx

Internally, a lot of the material can be found via the learning portal.

Ah good to know I'm supposed to be getting the partner level access soon on the learning portal, thanks for the info!
  • Options
    zoidbergzoidberg Member Posts: 365 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't know if partners have access to it. Maybe? I believe contractors I worked with had access.
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Bookmarked. Thanks!
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []