Options

Passed 802!

LawlerbaggerLawlerbagger Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I believe it was back in March when i took the 801 section and passed. I finally felt confident enough and took the 802 as well and passed. I wanted to thank everyone again for the sound advice thats been offered here. I have to admit that after the first few questions, i was certain i wasnt going to pass. I actually remember sitting back for a moment trying to figure out how i could justify just skipping the retake that i felt was inevitable. Anyway, I kept moving through the questions, marking ones that i was unsure of and once i was done i went through all of them again and felt much better about it. So my advice is to stay relaxed and to use all of your time if necessary! On to Network+

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    vinnypolstonvinnypolston Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great advice and congrats on passing!! :)
  • Options
    vinzer3vinzer3 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great job!!! Hoping I can pass it as well. Can you give any pointers for us who haven't taken it yet.
  • Options
    MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
    vinzer3 wrote: »
    Great job!!! Hoping I can pass it as well. Can you give any pointers for us who haven't taken it yet.

+1. I plan on taking mine in a few weeks....
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    LawlerbaggerLawlerbagger Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    vinzer3 wrote: »

Hi Vinzer,

Basically for the last few weeks before taking it, i took each of the 4 practice exams from the examcram testing booklet. For each test i would take the questions i missed and write out the correct answers or make flash cards, then i would retake them until i scored in the 90's. I found those practice tests to be very helpful. I also reviewed some of the professor messer videos that i wasnt very familiar with. I spent the last week or so just reviewing the flash cards i had created and trying to memorize various things (cmd commands and their switches, OS requirements, etc.) Best of luck to you!

Thanks everyone for your kind words!
  • Options
    orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing A+!! icon_cheers.gif

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd