Options

Past ITIL Foundation

boliviabboliviab Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Did Foundation exam this morning and passed with 37/40 - 93% - score was higher than I expected but I after taking a few mock exams (got 30 then 36 on them) I thought I would pass. Overall I dont see this as a difficult exam at all compared to other more technolgy based exams I have done. For preparation I used the Udemy course from ITSM Zone which I got in one of those ever regular Udemy sales for 15usd$. I watched all videos through and then used the downloadable chapters for each lesson to go over them once more and that was enough to pass.
I did find alot of it quite dry though like many , with my brain turning off at times.

oops - just noticed the spelling mistake - meant to be PASSED not PAST! Im on strong painkillers - my excuse anyway!

Comments

• Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice score and congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Nice score (you beat me by 1 question; 36/40 icon_cool.gif)! You finished in under 20 mins too, huh?!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    boliviabboliviab Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It was about 20 mins I think yeah , then I spent a bit more going back over the questions (only changing one I think) - I think a good tactic with this exam is to just go with your instinct really if your not completely sure rather than rethink it too much and make a change your not sure of.
  • Options
    NadzzNadzz Member Posts: 70 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    G.O.A.TG.O.A.T Member Posts: 138
    @bobliviab congratulations mate I am doing the same udemy course. How long did it take you to fully study for the exam? Im also using the "Passing your ITIL Foundation Exam (Best Practice)" book along with the Udemy course but mainly focusing on the book tbh.
  • Options
    Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Hey bro, what practice exams did you use? I only see the official one on the AXELOS site. Can you recommend any useful practice tests besides AXELOS one? Cheers and congrats!