Options

Combined Notes for CEH

cwelbercwelber Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
Is there a combined notes for CEH like there is for CISSP?

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    TK1799_stTK1799_st Member Posts: 111
    Look up the v9 Objectives on the ECC website:

https://www.eccouncil.org/Certification/certified-ethical-hacker/CEH-What-You-Will-Learn

Of the 4 cert's I have - I copied Objectives into a Word doc and copied everything I could find per item to expand my list into one study guide...it's helps one fall asleep at nite as well! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    knewboldknewbold Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TK1799_st wrote: »
    Look up the v9 Objectives on the ECC website:

https://www.eccouncil.org/Certification/certified-ethical-hacker/CEH-What-You-Will-Learn

Of the 4 cert's I have - I copied Objectives into a Word doc and copied everything I could find per item to expand my list into one study guide...it's helps one fall asleep at nite as well! icon_thumright.gif

could I please have a copy icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    TK1799_stTK1799_st Member Posts: 111
    I would send you my v8 notes -- but apparently ECC has just now taken the stance that their questions for the current exam (as of OCT 2015) - the student will be required to look at the new objectives and research on their own without ECC Official material and learn through labs, 3rd party books, etc the skill set of hacking.

If they continue this mode of training - it is doubtful many will take it and seek out Offensive Security.

I'm attempting to either get a refund for their un-announced tactic of changing the test last minute without notification or ECC loading up the v8 Exam for those of us that were recently side blinded by this move they just took.

My notes for v8 won't aid you. They are going to test you on current exploits, tactics, attacks, and malware at a minimum - plus all the other elements in v9 Objectives list.

Sorry brother....
  • Options
    knewboldknewbold Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    no problem
    I failed my first time with 68%
    got it booked for a week on sat

TK1799_st wrote: »
    I would send you my v8 notes -- but apparently ECC has just now taken the stance that their questions for the current exam (as of OCT 2015) - the student will be required to look at the new objectives and research on their own without ECC Official material and learn through labs, 3rd party books, etc the skill set of hacking.

If they continue this mode of training - it is doubtful many will take it and seek out Offensive Security.

I'm attempting to either get a refund for their un-announced tactic of changing the test last minute without notification or ECC loading up the v8 Exam for those of us that were recently side blinded by this move they just took.

My notes for v8 won't aid you. They are going to test you on current exploits, tactics, attacks, and malware at a minimum - plus all the other elements in v9 Objectives list.

Sorry brother....