Ccna in 2 weeks

stylezunknownstylezunknown Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
Sup team! I've decided to go ahead and get my ccna now that I feel comfortable at my job. I'm going to test on the 31st and hopefully come out with a victory. Please wish my luck as I review the over the next 2 weeks!

Comments

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • james43026james43026 Member Posts: 303 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck. One bit of advice, if you haven't looked over the exam objectives on Ciscos website and ensured that you understand everything that is covered, then I would recommend that you do so.
  • stylezunknownstylezunknown Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys, I'm focusing harder on objective areas as I re read my book.
  • Ede890Ede890 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    practice and lab lab lab man. lots of those bastards on the test just took mine and passed
  • stylezunknownstylezunknown Member Posts: 46 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ede890 wrote: »
    practice and lab lab lab man. lots of those bastards on the test just took mine and passed

Congrats! Did you take the composite?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Ede890Ede890 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    na.. part one and two. thanks and good luck!