Options

Need CompTia A+ books and materials for self study

murrayjmurrayj Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi - just wondering what's the cheapest place to pick up the CompTia A+ books and materials for self-study. I've seen mike meyers books on amazon for about £20 second hand - just wondering if thats the cheapest?

Also wondering if anyone here is selling theirs? Or know somewhere else cheap to buy online?

Also, do you think the books enough or do i need more than this, like practice cds etc?

Comments

• Options
    vinnypolstonvinnypolston Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Murrayj,

I'm not selling my books; but I am posting free study notes on my blog to help others pass. I would also suggest checking out Professor Messer's videos.
  • Options
    GeeLoGeeLo Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    murrayj wrote: »
    Hi - just wondering what's the cheapest place to pick up the CompTia A+ books and materials for self-study. I've seen mike meyers books on amazon for about £20 second hand - just wondering if thats the cheapest?

Also wondering if anyone here is selling theirs? Or know somewhere else cheap to buy online?

Also, do you think the books enough or do i need more than this, like practice cds etc?

Just a quick note. The "900" series should be out in December from certain publishers.. including Mike Meyers. Even though the 800 series exam will be active for a few months down the road. If you plan on studying, it may be a good idea to try to obtain the 900 series exam with the new material.
    Vendor Neutral Certified in IT Project Management, Security, Servers, Workstations, Software, Networking, Windows, Unix and Linux and.. Cloud. :-)
  • Options
    murrayjmurrayj Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Murrayj,

I'm not selling my books; but I am posting free study notes on my blog to help others pass. I would also suggest checking out Professor Messer's videos.

yeah, i'm using the professor messer site a lot - just wanted a book to go with it so was looking at options, thks
    for reply