Options

Redhat exam location and registration

OzdreamOzdream Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
To be honest, I am unable to figure out this after doing some online search that I thought would be dead easy to find the info but..

To the point, I am looking for testing centres in Sydney. I found online info saying it is organized by redhat themselves.Went to redhat site too but could not find any exam center related info. I plan to take RHCSA late this year and want to see the available seats during those days.

Can anyone let me know where exactly I can find information regarding exam registration? NOT Training !!
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    Sydney, Australia? They do the tests at their offices in North Sydney.

The address is here

I realise that says "Training", but for whatever reason, to Red Hat, exams and training are the same thing. I think that they might even run some of their actual training at a different location.

I had to contact them directly to get any useful information out of them. The website is not as friendly as it could be.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • Options
    OzdreamOzdream Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OctalDump wrote: »
    Sydney, Australia? They do the tests at their offices in North Sydney.

The address is here

I realise that says "Training", but for whatever reason, to Red Hat, exams and training are the same thing. I think that they might even run some of their actual training at a different location.

I had to contact them directly to get any useful information out of them. The website is not as friendly as it could be.

Thnks man for the info. I found the same page before and I could not find any phone numbers there. Cannt believe Redhat is this messy.
  • Options
    OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    Ozdream wrote: »
    Thnks man for the info. I found the same page before and I could not find any phone numbers there. Cannt believe Redhat is this messy.

Yeah, and this is after their latest revamp. I guess because they have the market cornered, they can get away with this.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM