Options

CISA Exam Opinion for Beginner

seltaebseltaeb Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi there,

i would like to ask for the member in here, currently i working on IT Security Vendor for around 4 years and my position is very technically oriented such as:

- IT Security Engineer.
- IT Security Analyst.
- Cyber Security Engineer.

i am interested about getting CISA exam and learning about IT Audit, but i never doing project like IT audit, IT management etc.

Can you give me the recommendation 'where/how i should start learning for IT audit field?' :):)

thank you for the information.

Comments

• Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    seltaeb wrote: »
    i am interested about getting CISA exam and learning about IT Audit, but i never doing project like IT audit, IT management etc.
    Can you give me the recommendation 'where/how i should start learning for IT audit field?' :):)

Whats the point or your motivation for taking an exam that you have no interest in the field? why bother with an exam just go read any book on amazon or watch a few Youtube videos about IT auditing!
  • Options
    seltaebseltaeb Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Whats the point or your motivation for taking an exam that you have no interest in the field? why bother with an exam just go read any book on amazon or watch a few Youtube videos about IT auditing!

Maybe you're wrong about this point, certainly i am interested for this field. if i am not interested, why i started to write and ask in this forum? be polite and humble, i just wanna ask not for debate.