Passed ICND2 200-101

TallDude7TallDude7 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
920/100. All that studying paid off. After getting Net+ I'll go for Data Center and Cloud

Comments

• hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    Congratulations. Feels good to earn your CCNA?

The only thing I would advise is not to worry about the Network+. You' won't really gain anything from it.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP
  • TallDude7TallDude7 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    New Horizons gave me Net+ free but didn't give me an exam voucher. So many people were failing CCNA exam at the school they wanted to make sure every entry level student had basic network knowledge. It's good to have when I encounter a Windows server. It's just a matter of paying $300 for the exam
  • Blu3Blu3 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What materials did you use to study?
  • TallDude7TallDude7 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used the official course sent to the school from Cisco. It covered everything including licenses
  • thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice man. I have the 200-101 on the 16th. This was good motivation.
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
  • squawk1500squawk1500 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TallDude7 wrote: »
    New Horizons gave me Net+ free but didn't give me an exam voucher. So many people were failing CCNA exam at the school they wanted to make sure every entry level student had basic network knowledge. It's good to have when I encounter a Windows server. It's just a matter of paying $300 for the exam

Network+ is now $300!!!! ZZOMG are you serious! Congrats on the pass.
  • SegoviaSegovia Member Posts: 119
    Congratulations!! I can't wait to have my CCNA. Awesome score too!
    WGU BS - IT Security ... Enrollment Date 10/15 ... Progress 45/124 CU {36%}