Options

First Certificate Ever... ITIL Foundations!

scottishkiwiscottishkiwi Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
So having recently found Techexams.net and having some time on my hands while looking for a job after moving from the UK to NZ I've decided to jump into the world of Certifications.

My first Cert I've decided to go for is ITIL Foundations.

Today I signed up for a 7 day free trial with CBT Nuggets and I'm 2hrs into watching their series of videos. I'm hoping this (along with common sense) will allow me to pass the exam. I just went ahead and booked the exam for Monday afternoon so leaving myself the weekend to study and then Monday morning to do some practice exams.

If I pass this then Prince2 Foundation will be the next one and I'll probably do the same thing using CBT nuggets before the trial expires and book the exam giving myself 2-3 days full time study... so watch this space!

Any pointers or advice on what areas to concentrate on more would be greatly appreciated!
2016 : CompTIA Network+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Storage+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Security+ (Feb) [X], Cisco ICND1 (Feb) [X], MS 70-410 (Mar) [X], Cisco ICND2 (Mar) [X], Juniper JNCIA-Junos (Apr) [ ], Amazon AWS CSA (Apr) [ ], VMWare VCP-DCV (May) [X], MS 70-409 (May) [X], MS 70-411+412 (May) [ ]
2015 : ITIL Foundations (Dec) [X], PRINCE2 Foundation (Dec) [X], CompTIA A+ (Dec) [X]

Comments