Passed my ITIL Foundations 14-12-15

scottishkiwiscottishkiwi Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
This is my first of a long list of certificates that I wish to gain.. so glad it went well and a good start to my list, here's hoping they all go as easy!

Passed with a score of 84%, lower than I had hoped however was well above the pass mark.

The exam didn't take much time, they gave me 1hr however I was done within 20 minutes but gave it another 10 mins of checking over afterwards.

I started studying for this exam on Friday afternoon and using the CBT Nuggets videos which is about 7.5hrs long. I took notes while going through the videos, pausing every so often but the pace wasn't too bad. I watched 4hrs on the Friday followed by 2hrs on Saturday and the remainder on Sunday. I would have gone back over the videos again but didn't have the time since my exam was today at 3pm. This morning I had the dentist so I managed to get about 2hrs in reading over my notes before going into the exam.. but passed so was enough.

I've decided to take the same approach to the next exam on my list which is Prince2 Foundations. I still have a few days left of my CBT Nuggets 7 day trial and they have a Prince2 course so going to watch that this afternoon and tomorow and have just booked my Prince2 exam for Wednesday afternoon. The videos for this look to be twice as long so going to try watch as much as I can this afternoon/tonight and then wake up early and finish off the video series tomorrow so it give me Wednesday morning to go over my notes.

Sooo happy! icon_cheers.gif
2016 : CompTIA Network+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Storage+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Security+ (Feb) [X], Cisco ICND1 (Feb) [X], MS 70-410 (Mar) [X], Cisco ICND2 (Mar) [X], Juniper JNCIA-Junos (Apr) [ ], Amazon AWS CSA (Apr) [ ], VMWare VCP-DCV (May) [X], MS 70-409 (May) [X], MS 70-411+412 (May) [ ]
2015 : ITIL Foundations (Dec) [X], PRINCE2 Foundation (Dec) [X], CompTIA A+ (Dec) [X]

Comments