Free CRISC Videos

dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
Anyone know of any free CRISC training videos? The ones I've seen are quite pricey.

Comments

• RemedympRemedymp Member Posts: 834 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you're a member of ISACA, then you should have access to the in-class training. It runs three times a year.
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've searched the entire Isaca cannot find any information regarding what youve mentioned. I might have to give isaca a call.
  • NorthbredNorthbred Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found a videos course on Cybrary, you can not find them on the catalogbut you can write a direct link for them, I just found them as I was looking for videos my self. I have not seen any of them yet, but the CISSP part at cybrary was brilliant.

(you need to to be registrated, but it is for free),

https://www.cybrary.it/course/crisc/
    Northbred wrote: »
    I found a videos course on Cybrary, you can not find them on the catalogbut you can write a direct link for them, I just found them as I was looking for videos my self. I have not seen any of them yet, but the CISSP part at cybrary was brilliant.

(you need to to be registrated, but it is for free),

https://www.cybrary.it/course/crisc/

This isnt free !! enterprise license required (Enterprise Training Package Course)
    I've searched the entire Isaca cannot find any information regarding what youve mentioned. I might have to give isaca a call.

Are you not a registered member of ISACA?
    Remedymp wrote: »
    Are you not a registered member of ISACA?

yes i am. ive looked on the site but cannot find anything about a crisc training videos or sessions they host.
  • rohit10rohit10 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yes i am. ive looked on the site but cannot find anything about a crisc training videos or sessions they host.
    CISA - CISM - CGEIT - CRISC - Exam Review Courses | ISACA
    Thanks but i'm looking for videos to watch!
    Thanks but i'm looking for videos to watch!

Talk to your local chapter faculty as they would have that content available. At least from my experience.
  • wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    From my experience courses arranged by local chapters have lower fees for members but are not free.
    So I guess none exists...I will spend some cash and get one of the paid ones. After exam registration, books, etc.. I'm now broke thanks ISACA ..i'm down but not out :)