GCIH course!

NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
Just got chosen to facilitate the SEC504 course this summer! first time going to a SANS course! PUMPED icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_arrow.gificon_cool.gificon_profileleft.gificon_profileright.gificon_silent.gif:)icon_lol.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif - Emoji Congrats
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats
    I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
    Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

• iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! Where at?
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Congrats! Where at?

ty! Minneapolis

So if anyone is there, you will get the opportunity to see that mug in the avatar!
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    ty! Minneapolis

Congratulations.

What do you estimate it is going to cost you. While the facilitator cost is well known, there's possibly Airfare, Hotel, dining costs to consider. Or are you trying to get your employer to pick up the tab?
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    TechGromit wrote: »
    Congratulations.

What do you estimate it is going to cost you. While the facilitator cost is well known, there's possibly Airfare, Hotel, dining costs to consider. Or are you trying to get your employer to pick up the tab?

yea, I live close to it so no travel. And employer is paying for everything.
  • _nessie__nessie_ Member Posts: 39 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You'll enjoy it.
    I had my first live class in May and was really impressed the way the class was given.
    I have to admit that I'd done some preparation before attending the class, as I'd heard that every single attendee had to battle the water hose .. (which is the case with all SANS classes .. and they're proud of it)
    So I did go to a previous copy of the class of one of my colleages .. read everything through twice I believe.
    I had less issues following the classes this way I believe ..