ITIL Intermediate - CSI Exam - What books to read

BupeshBupesh Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am scheduled to attend a 3 day classroom session for ITIL Intermediate exam in CSI. Any suggestions on books and materials to read apart from the classroom.

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Bupesh, your course should provide you with all the materials you need, but additional reading in the CSI core volume is recommended. You can use the syllabus (available via your training provider or the AXELOS website) to guide your reading. Enjoy your studies, Claire
  • BupeshBupesh Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Claire. I will start with the core volume.
  • Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    Hi Bupesh, your course should provide you with all the materials you need, but additional reading in the CSI core volume is recommended. You can use the syllabus (available via your training provider or the AXELOS website) to guide your reading. Enjoy your studies, Claire

If you intend to sit several Lifecycle exams, you may want to purchase the ITIL Intermediate Study Guide - Lifecycle
    • ISBN-10: 111901221X
    which covers the key areas for each of the Lifecycle courses in one vo;ume. as this is much cheaper than the core books
  • BupeshBupesh Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, i have got this one as well. It was a while since i took my ITIL Foundation and i went through ITIL Practioner exam last week and it was quiet challenging. Thats why want to be as cautious as possible for the upcoming course.