Passed ITIL v3 foundations today

Just spent the weekend studying the OGC approved book Amazon.com: Passing Your ITIL Foundation Exam - The ITIL Foundation Study Aid Book (9780113312061): Office of Government Commerce: Books

and then the itil skeptic website and practice exams.

did horrible on the practice exams, but did excellent on the real test this AM... I hated the 10 seconds or so of the white screen waiting for the final score.
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green

Comments

• DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Congrats on your pass!!

What is next?

All you used is that book? What is the itil skeptic website? Not familiar..
  • universalfrostuniversalfrost Member Posts: 247
    the book is only 150 pages long and is very dry! only review the highlighted areas and bulleted areas. everything else, just browse through . the itil skeptic website (google it) has links to a free 50 page pamphlet on itil (basically an even more condensed version of this book) and links to free ITIL foundations quzzes and exams.

also the itil v3 foundations exam was only $90 when I registered for it last week (compared to the normal 150)... if you want, i could make you a deal on the book i used (linked above). let me know via PM...

next up is a microsoft cert (I have a voucher that expires at the end of the year). then on to renewing my ccna (proably going to do the icnd 1 and 2 route) and after that i will sit for the CISSP by april 1st. after that i finish my mcitp(s) for 2008 and win7
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    the book is only 150 pages long and is very dry! only review the highlighted areas and bulleted areas. everything else, just browse through . the itil skeptic website (google it) has links to a free 50 page pamphlet on itil (basically an even more condensed version of this book) and links to free ITIL foundations quzzes and exams.

also the itil v3 foundations exam was only $90 when I registered for it last week (compared to the normal 150)... if you want, i could make you a deal on the book i used (linked above). let me know via PM...

next up is a microsoft cert (I have a voucher that expires at the end of the year). then on to renewing my ccna (proably going to do the icnd 1 and 2 route) and after that i will sit for the CISSP by april 1st. after that i finish my mcitp(s) for 2008 and win7

Congratz on the pass!
    Do you still have the book for sale? How much would you be willing to sell it for?
    Do you also have the 50 page pamphlet from the itil skeptic website? Mind linking that for us?

Good luck on your upcoming cert tests!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • universalfrostuniversalfrost Member Posts: 247
    i have the book still. shoot me a pm if you want it and I will cut you a deal .

JOE