Passed ITIL Foundation Exam 2011

Hi all,

Passed my ITIL foundation 2011 exam on Friday 30th January. Very pleased with result.

I used the following resources:
ITIL Foundation Exam study guide by Liz Gallacher and Helen Morris - excellent book
CBT Nuggets ITIL updated for 2011 edition Micheal Shanahan - good resource

Overall got 92% in the exam with these resources and three weeks study

Eamonn
Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University

Comments

• overthetopoverthetop Banned Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
    Thanks overthetop
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! icon_thumright.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
    Cheers, fuz1on
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

Thanks impelse
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Cheers, fuz1on

NP! Are you going for Intermediate soon? I've finished both tracks and MALC but haven't taken exams.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi fuz1on,

Next up will be PRINCE2 foundation. Hopefully the job will approve the ITIL intermediate.

Eamonn
    Thanks ccnpninja.
  • ayushjohriayushjohri Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Everyone,

Its nice to connect with all of you, specially those who are passionate about taking up ITSM as their career ahead and are looking forward to take ITIL Foundation Exams with sure shot success.
    I have recently completed my ITIL Foundation with 95% and have started training people as I feel there are many institutes online who are fooling and charging hefty from the candidates and at the same time just by giving them 2 days of fast training is not adequate to infuse them with learning which stays with them for the rest of their career. They solely do it to make candidate pass the exam, this should not be the motive of learning.

Most of the candidates are lured to such fast paced training but they should know concepts and fundamentals are all what they need to build a solid foundation in this career ahead. This comes with focused approach and with someone who can spend personal time with you.

So I am taking an initiative of providing appropriate guidance to my valuable colleagues here so that they not just pass ITIL but also enjoy the learning/training by following my guided approach which I have built based on my experience of passing it with high score of 95%.

Those who feel interested are most welcome to contact me, and I can further share how we can take major leap to transform your knowledge.
    Only if you are committed and sincere towards it.

Thanks
    Ayush
    ITIL® V3 | Senior SAP Consultant
  • robSrobS Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Only 95% ? What went wrong?
  • ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    Congrats ! Next i think prince2 is better to yourself.