ITIL Foundations Exam Prep resources?

mrtyprmrtypr Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys

I have been doing the online course of ITIL from pluralsight and I am ready to start prepping myself for the exam

JUst want to study up and do some practice tests before I do the real one

Where can i get some practice exams?

Also can anyone tell me also where to get some exam study notes or tips for the ITIL exam to?

Comments

• moni5moni5 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi mrtypr iam sailing on the same boat i've been given 2 weeks to pass the ITIL from my work and i just started study from today iam desperately looking for online exam practice if you know any site where i can practice exam please let me know as i dont have much time.
    Thanks
  • nelson8403nelson8403 Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used ThoughtRock and took their training and then took the test online, I passed it within about 2 weeks of studying
    Bachelor of Science, IT Security
    Master of Science, Information Security and Assurance

CCIE Security Progress: Written Pass (06/2016), 1st Lab Attempt (11/2016)
  • Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    Our study guide has 2 official mock exams, and about 200 other quiz questions, and everything you need to pass the exam.
    [h=1]Itil Foundation Exam Study Guide, ISBN 1119942756[/h]
  • deltatango1022deltatango1022 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used ThoughtRock as well and took the Exam at home within a couple of weeks.
  • moe411moe411 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Our study guide has 2 official mock exams, and about 200 other quiz questions, and everything you need to pass the exam.
    Itil Foundation Exam Study Guide, ISBN 1119942756

Hi there, I used Liz's book to pass my Foundation Exam, it proved essential to my passing this test. I would't hesitate to buy a copy. Each chapter ends with some review questions and as she mentioned there is a set of flashcards and 2 practice exams.

If you are looking for some more exams I used the book: ITIL Exam Prep Questions, Answers, & Explanations by Christopher Scordo.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
  • jonwinterburnjonwinterburn Member Posts: 161 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This is the single best resource I've used for ITIL Foundation, I will be sitting the exam in a couple weeks and I feel ready after watching this Udemy course and reading one book.

https://www.udemy.com/itil-2011-foundation-exam-training/

If you apply the coupon BELIEVE10010 when adding to cart, you get it for $10 or £8. Coupon expires May 22, 2015, 11:59pm PST. Direct link, with coupon applied: https://www.udemy.com/itil-2011-foundation-exam-training/?dtcode=vLEJuCB2Xz0J

Note: I am NOT affiliated with Udemy or the course provider. I'm just sharing this with the community in the hope of helping others icon_smile.gif

Oh, and the book I read is: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Service-Management-Guide-Foundation-Candidates/dp/1906124930 and I used the accompanying questions: IT Service Management Foundation Practice Questions: For ITIL Foundation Exam Candidates: Amazon.co.uk: Tony Gannon, Nigel Mear, Steve Mann: 9781780171142: Books
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I did my training via Knowledge Academy. However, those sample tests are VERY different from the actual test. Very long winded questions on the real test.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....