A+ 901 passed :)

bowmattybowmatty Posts: 68Member ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, I passed my A+ today! woo hoo

I passed with the Mike Meyers Videos and Darrill Gibson phone app.

How long do I have until the next edition of A+ Certs come out? and if they come out while I haven't passed my 902, will that make my 901 exam void?

Comments

• Skyliinez92Skyliinez92 Level 99 Wizard Gielinor, UKPosts: 674Mod Mod
    Congrats on the pass! CompTIA indicates that you must pass the 902 within 12 months of passing the 901, so as long as you get it done in that time you're good. However, I would strongly recommend getting it done in the next few weeks while the information is fresh in your head. I did my A+ in a classroom environment and completed both exams after 3 weeks of grinding study. Literally, it was 3 weeks. I took the 701 on a Wednesday and the 702 on the Friday, but to be fair we covered all material for both exams simultaneously. It was hard but good that I got it done early before I started my new role. I reckon you could study and pass the 902 within 4 weeks or less if you study hard. Good luck!
    Certs Achieved: CompTIA A+ | Net+ | Sec+, MTA NF (98-366), MTA OSF (98-349), MCTS: Win 7, MCP Win 10 (70-698)
    Currently Studying: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 ( 70-740 | 70-741 | 70-742 )

"There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't." - Anon
  • Dmcconn2Dmcconn2 Posts: 5Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • phariuspharius Posts: 68Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job!
  • JD20JD20 Posts: 47Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Certs: CCNA: R&S, CCNA: Sec, MCSA: Server 2012, Security+, Cloud Essentials, A+