How to Get Involved

MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
edited November 2018 in Announcements

We’re always looking for new moderators and content contributors! Here are a few ways you can help grow and contribute to the TechExams community:

• Become a moderator: Are you an expert in your field or passionate about helping others develop new skills? We’d love to have you as a TechExams forum moderator! Contact us at [email protected] to learn more.

• Propose new forum categories: Have an idea for a new forum category? Send it to [email protected].

• Contribute to our Resources blog: Resources.InfoSecInstitute.com, the InfoSec Institute blog, features thousands of articles written by security pros, for security pros. This popular website boasts over 500k visits each month. Contact us at [email protected] to learn how you can become a contributing author.

• Host a webinar: Want to host a webinar on a IT or security-related topic? Pitch your idea to [email protected]. If we think your topic will benefit the community, we’ll host and promote the webinar to thousands of other industry professionals.

• Mentor others & keep contributing to the community: Organizations like ISACA award credit for helping others get certified. Our forum is home to thousands of other security pros looking for advice on how to achieve certification. You can learn more about eligible mentoring activities here.

Director of Product Marketing at Infosec
Who we are | What we do 

Comments

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I'd like to volunteer! Will there be donuts? ;-)
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    email address is 'undeliverable'
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Jeff_PetersJeff_Peters Admin Posts: 14 Admin
    email address is 'undeliverable'
    Thanks for the heads up. We'll get that fixed shortly.
    Product Marketing Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
    It's now working. Message received @scaredoftests :) 
    Who we are | What we do 
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Always happy to help and give back to this community!
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE 

• MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
    Thanks again to everyone who has offered to help so far! I'm off next week and will respond to everyone (if I have not already) the week of 11/26. 
    Who we are | What we do 
  • PrashantiquePrashantique Member Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey, I would like to contribute to the resources blogs. Kindly share me the necessary details. Thank you!
  • shahlapirniashahlapirnia Registered Users Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I have created 2 listings of resources.

1) For Security+ 601 certification studies

2) For free IT resources.

I would like items you find useful from these two resource listings to be included on the TechExams website.

The listings are on my GitHub at this time.

The listings include site names and web addresses which I have personally collected.

How do I get them to you to be approved to be included as resources on the TechExams community?

Thank you!
    WIP: Security+ 601