Options

CCNA faiure questions

loksennaloksenna Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Brand newb on the boards, so hi all. I've got a few questions about the CCNA.

First, is there a waiting period after you have failed the exam twice?

Second, which of the three options is the easiest?

Third, what is the best and quickest way to get ready for the exam? I made a 3.8 the online academy course at a local tech college and failed the exam TWICE.

My parents have made me take the exam twice in a row, and are now making me take the test again monday (I failed today). I really need to pass it this time. Even though I think they are a little unreasonable, this whole course of events really shames me.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Options
    ucanbbreacheducanbbreached Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It doesn't sound like this is something you want to do. If it isn't don't take the exam. Save yourself the agony and your parents money and a future client bankruptcy because you were forced to pass a test, get an entry level job because you may be able, and really screw up someones WAN connection opening up holes and not utilizing a connection cost effectively because the termination point (router) isn't configured correctly (this may happen with an incorrectly configured dial-on-demand)

Some may have read the above and said yeah that is as exagerated as it gets. Try telling that to the 'little man' business that only makes 4k profit a month and someone just cost him an extra $1100 for the past two months because his router was set to recognize all traffic as 'interesting traffic' with 'dial-on-demand'
  • Options
    loksennaloksenna Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Not a bad idea, but I really do want to take it. I just want to take it when I am ready, not whenever I can schedule the next test. I see what you are saying, and I can think along those lines. I just work nine-ten hour days and simply don't have time to study and practice. I need to get my parents to see it that way.