Passed CompTIA Cloud Essentials!

AD200AD200 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
Not a difficult exam at all and more geared towards service introduction & management. Saying that you need to read the questions carefully as some of them are a bit out there. Has been a while since I've taken an exam. Overall a good introduction to cloud :)

I'd like to take on a more challenging cloud exams. Any suggestions?

Comments

• LauraMalaveLauraMalave Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Comptia's Cloud+.
  • AD200AD200 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Laura. Preparing now for Cloud+ using the CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Study Guide.
  • hannenghanneng Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have passed the CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam last week.
    Now, thinking of taking Virtualization Essentials Exam from Cloud Credential Council (CCC), because candidates who have passed both the CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam and CCC Virtualization Essentials exam are eligible for the Cloud Technology Associate certificate .

Anyone has taken
    CC Virtualization Essentials exam before?
    [h=1][/h]
  • Micky73Micky73 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

What materials did you use to study?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • AD200AD200 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□