TSHOOT advice/resource...?

mohcommohcom Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey every1,

I passed CCNP SWITCH on a second attempt this past Friday, having passed ROUTE a few months ago, too. Now. I have one more to go: the TSHOOT! I'm being told that it's a straight-forward exam and compared to Route and Switch it should much easier... I was wondering if someone could share any advice and or resources with me that I can utilize in order to better prepare for this test.
I have forgotten many of the stuff for Route but Switch is still fresh in my head. I know the fundamentals and I understand the concepts, but what I may have a hard time remembering things like AD/FD #s, etc... those little details and I'm not sure whether they'll be part of this exam. If so, I may need to spend more time preparing before sitting the exam... which is why I need some guidance... thanks in advance for any help that you guys can offer!
- CCNP (Work In Progress)
- CCNA
- CCENT
- Security+
- B.S. Computer Science (Info. Systems Security)

Comments

• pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    The best advice that I can give is to build the topology and play around with it, either in GNS3, or with real gear (I did virtual routers with real switches). Once you start setting it up, you’ll get a better idea of what subjects you’ll be tested on and you can adjust your brushing up accordingly.
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT