Options

2 minute video on : Whats the future of the Internet ?

BloodSweatPingsBloodSweatPings Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been asked to make a 2 minute video on what is the future of the internet for a role.
I have to be imaginative and different from other candidate to wooo the recruiters.

I am going to base the video on
1.Cloud computing/Virtualisation
2.IPV6:
3.Making our lives easier/ by being truly connected

Any help would be appreciated,

Comments

• Options
    egrizzlyegrizzly Member Posts: 533 ■■■■■□□□□□
    In order to see the future of the internet and where it's headed you have to look at the past/history of the internet. First and foremost you have to answer this question - "Is your paper going to be on the future of the internet in terms of Cloud Computing/Virtualization; IPv6; How it affects our lives" If yes, then see my thoughts below.

It would make sense to base your imaginative presentation from facts. So what you do is you go wayyy back (say 20 years) and then see along what trendlines the internet has progressed from then till now (e.g. what type of devices got internet enabled; what change did cloud computing/virtualization/IPv6 bring? what type of services where created with cloud computing/virtualization or IPv6. Along which lines has the internet made our lives easier?)

- Just one example. For instance you could say that in the future the internet would be more faster? accessible? safer? convenient?, e.t.c because changes made due to cloud computing/virtualization/IPv6 have brought about this, this, and that...that kind of thing. You would of course use the imaginative part to fill in the details. good hunting!
    B.Sc (Info. Systems), CISSP, CCNA, CCNP, Security+
  • Options
    gbdavidxgbdavidx Member Posts: 840
    i've been looking at desktop jobs, and a lot are asking for VDI experience, something on that would be cool
  • Options
    gbdavidxgbdavidx Member Posts: 840
    can you post it to youtube? i'd be interested in seeing it

there is also wireless electricity that will be hitting the market soon, you could also mention driverless cars too

sounds like a cool homework assignment. I would start off with the beginning of your day and end with the end of your day and incorporate every bit of technology that you use, somehow in their then state that every bit of technology incorporates IP addresses

you could do something like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NalrYSOdk5s lol