Options

Attempt #2 May 17th

etowery22etowery22 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Everyone!

Thanks for all of the information the last time I had posted. I did not pass my first attempt which was back in December. However, I took some time off and I believe this has really helped me understand the material and let it sink in.

With inconsistent studying, I have reviewed the material and feel I understand it much better for the 2nd attempt. I have been testing higher in practice exams, helping others learn and answer questions relating to the material.

I am also lucky enough that my company is sending me to a Training Camp (TrainingCamp) next week to help finalize my studies and get this monkey off of my back!

Has any had any experience with this Training Camp recently? I am nervous but excited about it because my journey for the CISSP started about 8 months ago.

Thanks in advance for all input.

Comments

• Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    "With inconsistent studying"? How much have and how steady have you been studying since your fail in December?

Good luck!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    Last 3 weeks I have been very focused and steady on the studying which really helped as a refresher. I have gone through all my previous notes, went over the training videos again and materials that have been supplied before attenting the training camp next week.
  • Options
    JonnygJonnyg Member Posts: 84 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Someone I work with went through Training Camp recently and said it was very helpful. He passed after attending their CISSP bootcamp. I recommend preparing for the exam as much as possible through self-study before attending the bootcamp and essentially using the bootcamp as a review right before the exam.
    Working on: Nothing, finally.
  • Options
    Thank you very much for the information. That is something i was hoping to hear. I feel I am nearly ready for the exam as I am hoping the bootcamp ensures it! Well as best as possible.

Thanks for the information!