Options

Shipped voucher to wrong email

pjbsodpjbsod Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,

Last night I finally got enough money to purchase my A+ voucher. I have been ready for this exam for over a year and a half, however, I just have not had the money. Well, I finally had the money last night and was beyond excited, ordered the voucher, but made a very careless mistake.

Evidently I typed the wrong email address. I used @gmail.com instead of @hotmail.com, because it was late, and I was excited. Very... very careless. I checked the status of the order, and it says shipped, so it has shipped to the wrong email. Am I screwed? I contacted the support email.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hopefully they'll cancel the original voucher and issue a new one to the correct email address.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    pjbsodpjbsod Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, they emailed the voucher to the correct email, so thankfully all is well. Now to take the exam : )
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Glad it worked out for you! Go pass the exam now!
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna