Options

ID needed when showing up for exam

meinslameinsla Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have the 801 in less than 24 hours and according to the testing policies I need two forms of ID, both of which are supposed to have a signature, but it doesn't elaborate or give examples. I am assuming everyone that's taken the exam just showed their driver's license and was good to go?
Desired certs: Security+, Linux+, CCNA, MCSA Server 2016

Comments

• Options
    iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I have always just used my drivers license and signature on the back of my credit card that I used to pay for the test. Has worked for me for both Pearson Vue and Prometric
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I use my driver's license and military IRR ID (has my signature on it). Do you have a passport as well? That would do it. For my first exam, I used a driver's license and credit card (make sure the signature on the back is readable).
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    apoole15apoole15 Member Posts: 64 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Driver's license and a credit card is all I've ever needed.