Options

Wgu txc1

itcpuitcpu Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I need help to pass this exam TXC1 and I am at the deadline. any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    tekgurltekgurl Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You should really study this.
  • Options
    Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That was the exam for intro to programming right? In the Wiley book there are test pick questions, called something like Horst I believe. I don't have access to that anymore, but I remember the mentors saying they were really helpful to work through them all and learn WHY you got the wrong answers, etc. I found them helpful to pass the exam.
  • Options
    Thanks, I will follow the same.
  • Options
    its not about that I don't want to study or I am avoiding it. but I just want to pass thru it.

I am ready to exchange my experience of java script, perl etc in return favor for TXC1.
  • Options
    ratbuddyratbuddy Member Posts: 665
    What exactly are you asking for?
  • Options
    if someone can help me to pass TXC1 exam, I can return help\favor for Java Script, Perl etc.....
  • Options
    If you have pass TXC1, then you can help me to pass this one.
  • Options
    ratbuddyratbuddy Member Posts: 665
    I passed TXC1.. Just read the Head First Java book included from WGU. Take the preassessment, study areas you are weak on, then go take the test. There's no secret to it, just study and work hard and you can pass it in a week or two.
  • Options
    Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yep, if you need help with the material, hit up the course mentors. Otherwise it's just a case of working through the material. Otherwise a few people have suggested material to look into.
  • Options
    je3737je3737 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just have a question if anyone knows about WGU's TXC1 if it's all multiple choice or do you have to write any code? If you have taken this test could you tell me if I pass the assessment should I be fine with the test or do they not match up like other assessments I have taken that are not close to the regular exam.
  • Options
    zidianzidian Member Posts: 132
    It was multiple choice. WGU doesn't have any exams that require you to write code, at least not when I was there. If you have to write code it will be a submission to Task Stream.
    WGU BS-IT Software | Completed 9/30/2014
  • Options
    je3737je3737 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am taking the test next week and wanted to know how close the test is to the practice test. What percentage is program question versus vocabulary style question? Any advice would be great.
  • Options
    Hunter-MHunter-M Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just took this exam two nights ago and passed by the skin of my teeth as they say. My score was 68% and needed 66%. I studied for 2 months before I took it, to be honest if I studied more focused I could have scored higher because I was a bit distracted some days. And before and during the exam I had a few technical difficulties connecting to the internet and the actual exam provider.
    Considering my circumstances and being a bit annoyed while taking the exam I'm surprised I passed but so glad I passes so I don't have to do it again.
    I used the Java for Everyone text book and practiced a lot of coding examples from the book and Lynda.com. The questions in the exam were not the same as the practice tests and Pre-Assessments, but similar in concepts and topic. So definitely study to know the topics and practice coding and understand why everything works and you'll pass. Also book one-on-one sessions with course mentors for topics you don't quite understand, they sure helped me out a lot. Now on to TYP1 and TYC1, Intro to Object Orient Design and Development.
    Best of Luck!