Options

Outlook 2013 Receiving new email issue

rdzdubzrdzdubz Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I am stumped with an issue that is happening in Outlook 2013. I have a user who receives new email only when she closes and reopens outlook. After she reopens outlook, then all the emails she receives come in in bulk. I have tried recreating her profile, deleting her ost file and still the same issue. I have not tried uninstalling microsoft office and reinstalling it, because I dont think that will help resolve the issue.

She has her Iphone synced to her account and her Iphone receives new emails instantly. It only happens on her desktop. The next step that I am going to try is having Outlook start in safe mode and create a shortcut for she can always start Outlook in safe mode. I have 2 users in this office with this issue and the only next step is for me to image their machines with a new image that we created, but that is not a true fix to this issue.

All PCs are running Windows 7 32-bit operating system. If anyone can suggest something to resolve this issue, that would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks