Options

JK0 Exams

DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am a college student and I was planning on scheduling part 1 of my A+ my exam. I saw that the JK0-801 exam is significantly less expensive at $86 instead of $188 for the standard 220-801 exam. It allows me to purchase it, so would I just need to show my student id along with my regular 2 identifications when I sit for the exam? Or will they reject it when I show up because my college is not a CompTia Academy? Any advise is appreciated since I want to schedule/reserve a time slot sometime this evening for Friday the 23rd.

EDIT:
Nevermind. I found out that at the payment screen you have to enter a promotional code to go along with the JK0 price. I guess that answered my own question. Hopefully this information will help someone else down the road that would have the same inquiry.
Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.