R&S June bootcamp (Europe) - last call!

ukwillukwill Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone fancies attending Narbik's legendary bootcamp in Rotterdam (starts June 30th)?

Reason I'm asking is I believe he won't be doing the course unless he gets 7 attendees, which I don't believe he has as yet. As such, this would be a great chance to go to a bootcamp with only a few attendees - so hopefully you'll get more from it (smaller class). And yes, it will of course be the v5 track, and you get to resit the course for free as many times as you like.

I'm from the UK (did the name give it away?!) so it makes a lot of sense for me (plus I'm aiming to sit the lab over the summer), and if things don't work out with my lab attempt, then he's doing courses in Poland and the UK in August & September so I could easily re-attend an entire course or just a few specific days.

5-day course is $2995/£1775, 10-day course is £4500/£2665 - which is pretty decent comparing the industry. Cheap flights to Rotterdam and there's a cheap but decent looking hotel within a 5min walk (I've already checked!).

I've spoken to Janet (his wife) and they're going to make the final decision next Friday. So if you fancy it - don't delay! (and let me know so I can book as well - I haven't yet bothered as there isn't enough for the class).

:)

(ps. whats with the typing window? keeps missing characters?)