Options

CompTIA A+ Cert on Pluralsight

RubberDuckeyRubberDuckey Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

So, I was thinking about using the material on Pluralsight to study for CompTIA A+. I was wondering if any of you have taken the CompTIA A+ courses on that sight and if it actually helped you pass the exam.

Thanks for your time. :)

Comments

• Options
    Guess no one has tried it.
  • Options
    John BurtonJohn Burton Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well, I have used Pluralsight, but not to pass the A+. I have only used it for other stuff. Such as Windows 7 70-680, and Office. I would just use Professer Messer videos, I think his are better.
  • Options
    Thanks for the response. I was thinking about watching Professor Messor's videos. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I used TrainSignal videos (they were bought out by Pluralsight). I found their videos to be quite informative and powerful. If you can, find a decent book that you can overlap with the videos to reinforce the material. Based on the chapter you read in the book, match that up with the necessary videos. I used this method for past certifications and it a proven success! Best of luck on your certification journey. The exams are easy, but the material and knowledge gained will last a lifetime. Also, word to the wise, avoid braindumps at all costs. Study Study Study icon_study.gificon_study.gificon_study.gif