TFTP server connection issue

OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
Alright guys so this is the sitrep:

Doing an IOS ver 15 upgrade. I did a copy tftp flash on a 3750X and had the copy no problem (Using Solarwinds' TFTP server). Now, I am attempting the same thing on a 3750V2 and I am able to get a copy for about 5 minutes, and then in the middle of it, I get a Timed out message before the copy finishes. So far, I have switched between interfaces (Started with ethernet, tried the fiber SM LC-LC connection), then I replaced with another V2, and then I verified any potential IP addy conflict. When copying, I get: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OO!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
........ [timed out]

% Error reading *IOS file* (Timed out)

I am also getting unknown protocol drops on the side trunking up to the core layer. My trunks on each side are as follows:

switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
switchport mode trunk
switchport trunk native vlan XXXX

I assume this is specific to the V2, but the only things configured on the switch is the interface vlan, default gateway, and trunk commands. Also, whenever I use the fiber connection, whenever the connection begins timing out is when the switchport err-disables. Doesn't happen when using the ethernet connection though.

Any input would be highly appreciated.

Edit: Forgot to delete old flash. Dope!
:study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []