JNCIA Passed

StaunchyStaunchy Member Posts: 180
Whoop whoop just passed JNCIA with 73%:)

Wanted to postpone my exam to next week as I have been very busy the last 3 weeks and wasn't able to really commit to studying time but my boss told me yesterday just bite the bullet and go write, really didn't expect a pass but hey it worked out.

Was hoping for 80/90% but as pass is a pass and I'll take it plus now my boss needs to give me an increase icon_lol.gif
2016 Goals: CCNP R&S, CCNA Security, CCNP Security
LinkedIn

Comments

• 65026502 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats.. I'm finishing up the 2nd pdf study guide. Any advice?
  • praminpramin Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on pass. What did you use to prepare and study.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! A pass is a pass, however, be aware of your weak areas.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!! I also found this exam slightly deceiving.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • wizkid01wizkid01 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • StaunchyStaunchy Member Posts: 180
    6502 wrote: »
    Congrats.. I'm finishing up the 2nd pdf study guide. Any advice?

Do loads of practice and apart from the 2 online PDF study guides I used the learning bytes and JunOS for dummies book. The JunOS for dummies does goes a bit beyond what is covered in the exam but I found extremely useful.
    LinkedIn
    Doyen wrote: »
    Congratulations! A pass is a pass, however, be aware of your weak areas.

True thanks.

Yip, I got nailed on operational monitoring and maintenance so I will be going through the study guide again over the weekend to brush up on it.
    LinkedIn
    snadam wrote: »
    Congratulations!!! I also found this exam slightly deceiving.

Me as well even though it was only multiple choice I found some of the answers very tricky
    LinkedIn