CCP discover issues using gns3

beginner_ccnabeginner_ccna Posts: 59Member ■■□□□□□□□□
hi

im having issues using ccp with gns3. use to work about a month ago fine but now, every time i configure the router and try to discover with ccp, it dicovers the routers name but then nothing after and says lost connection

before i do the discovery process, i can ping from my loopback to the router interface fine and vice versa

soon as i run the discover in ccp, the ping are really slow and after awhile i am unable to ping

has anyone experienced this and know how to resolve this issue so i can crack on with some labs?

thanks in advance

Comments

• OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Posts: 923Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    These are my notes for NA security. I have a troubleshooting section for using CCP with GNS3. Check it out

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0MMqHN75RpGcjRnMmd6aUktRDA/edit?usp=sharing
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []
  • beginner_ccnabeginner_ccna Posts: 59Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    many thanks for the input, ccp is now working icon_smile.gif

very good notes aswell, thank you for sharing
  • mikerodriguezmikerodriguez Posts: 12Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think I'm going to download those notes too if you don't mind :)

icon_study.gif
    2014 Goals: CCNA R&S | CCNA Security
  • OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Posts: 923Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    I think I'm going to download those notes too if you don't mind :)

icon_study.gif

Of course! I posted them in another thread when I was studying. Have fun

beginner_ccna, glad I could help.
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []