Setting the ring duration of a phone on CUCM

Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
Hi guys,

I've got a user complaining that his phone only rings twice before diverting to voicemail. How do you set the ring duration before diverting to voicemail?

I'm using CUCM verion 6.1.3.3000-1

Cheers!

Comments

• Alex90Alex90 Member Posts: 289
    Think I've found out with a bit of digging, the forward in the case would be to voicemail. I haven't tried it yet but:

No Answer Ring Duration (seconds)
    Used in conjunction with Call Forward No Answer Destination, this field sets the timer for how long the phone will ring before it gets forwarded. Leave this setting blank to use the value that is set in the Cisco CallManager service parameter, Forward No Answer Timer.

Caution :
    By default, Cisco Unified Communications Manager makes the time for the T301 timer longer than the No Answer Ring Duration time; if the set time for the T301 timer expires before the set time for the No Answer Ring Duration expires, the call ends, and no call forwarding can occur. If you choose to do so, you can configure the time for the No Answer Ring Duration to be greater than the time for the T301 timer. For information on the T301 timer, choose System > Service Parameters; choose the server, the Cisco CallManager service, and then the parameter in the window that displays.