Options

WGU B.S. Business—Information Technology Management (starting July 1st, 2014)

HeliGuyHeliGuy Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I had a total of 21 CUs transfer. That leaves me 99 CUs to complete my bachelor's degree. I plan to complete it in 3 terms but could technically finish in 2 if all the planets align. I'll continue to update this thread with my progress.

Comments

• Options
    HeliGuyHeliGuy Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just passed BNC1. Would've had it completed a week ago had the webcam arrived on time. I already have 1 of my 4 tasks from English Composition 1 done. I should have the remaining three finished within 1.5-2 weeks. Currently on track to finish 36 CUs. If I add a couple of more hours a day to coursework I could possible complete 60 CUs.
  • Options
    srabieesrabiee Member Posts: 1,231 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That's awesome, keep it up! I was able to finish 41 CU's my first term but only 24 CU's my second term due to the difficulty of the Microsoft MCITP curriculum integrated into my degree. Some people on this forum have completed over 60 CU's in a single term, so it's definitely doable.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
  • Options
    jonenojoneno Member Posts: 257 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job Heliguy. I'm actually in this program, but life as a security analyst haven't been fair to me. Tons of audit related task to fix. Once that's out of the way, I'll hopefully refocus and pound the books around August/Sept.