Options

Motivating IS Audit Research !!

assadiassadi Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
"How to motivate Information System Auditors" I'm doing this as a research for the universtiy that i study at it. i would be pleased if any of you guys could give links for resources concerning this field, i also would like to know what are the motivating factors that affect IS Auditors in particular...

Thanks in advnace..

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Have you tried Google or Yahoo? What did those pull up?

Otherwise, check out some psychology of people-type books (check Amazon or Alibris.com or your library) Anthropology books etc..

Trade Journals, Personal observations, personal interviews, etc...

Should help get you going in the right direction.

Should be similar type of research that is required in High School, just a bit more detailed.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,045 Admin
    What does it mean to "motivate Information System Auditors?" Why do they need to be motivated?
  • Options
    lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    $$$ motivates most people icon_wink.gif
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    lordy wrote:
    $$$ motivates most people icon_wink.gif

Typcially only short term ;)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?