Options

Has anyone seen the new Score Report?

MSSoftieMSSoftie Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
Curious to know if anyone here has seen the new score report. I am curious to know how they like it. I am taking a short break from certs for a while but interested if they are more helpful than the old ones. The old reports did not do me much good when I failed. I learned about them through this video. (yes its kind of silly but I subscribe to their channel because I have found good information in the past)

ACE Chronicles - New MCP Score Report - YouTube

Comments

• Options
    pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I done my exam on 12/6 and the score report was no different.
  • Options
    sbhawksbhawk Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    According to the youtube video they're not integrated yet
  • Options
    netsysllcnetsysllc Member Posts: 479 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The ones I took in April and May were different than previous reports. A failed report gives you the top 3 areas to focus your study on and the graph on a fail or pass is formatted differently along with some format updates. No major changes.
  • Options
    j4g3rb0mb3dj4g3rb0mb3d Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Took the 680 today, and its different to when I took the 681 a month ago. It has all of the highlights in the above video, except the score comparison to other candidates wasn't there. It also adds a little more legal jargon to the 2nd page. Also, the color theme on the actual test changed from a blue one to a almost completely white one.