Options

Little help about Vouchers

EvilSkyEvilSky Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ive been reading around about this voucher thing, and I would appreciate if someone could tell me how it actually works.
The thing is I live in Israel, and I dont know if these cupons apply here or where to get them.
I payd the full price for the core exam (around 200$), and I could use a discount on the OS part, especially if I fail the first time :P

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Generally, you would visit a site such as Getcertified4less and purchase a voucher for your testing center - VUE or Pearson.

If you follow the link above (or at the left hand side of this screen) you will find all the information you need. They have on-line chat assistance. There is bit about paying with your own currency now, et...

Basically, you obtain a voucher - like a prepaid promise to sit for an exam - schedule your exam - take your exam at a discounted fee.

HTH
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    s0c0s0c0 Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah when you are applying online there should be an option/field for the exam voucher. You then enter the vouchers validation number and your done.