ospf question

p1xelsp1xels Member Posts: 114 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have this question on OSPF . What should be the correct answer? You want to provide stability to the OSPF process on Router A. Which of the following are you most likely to do?(Select the best answer) A.Manually configure the OSPF Router ID. B. Move the OSPF networks on Router A to a new area. C.Add a loopback interface to the RouterA configuration.

Comments

• p1xelsp1xels Member Posts: 114 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I cannot edit the question above and it has been not in the correct format. So I again post the question below- What should be the correct answer? You want to provide stability to the OSPF process on Router A. Which of the following are you most likely to do?(Select the best answer) A.Manually configure the OSPF Router ID. B. Move the OSPF networks on Router A to a new area. C.Add a loopback interface to the RouterA configuration.
    Oh same problem again. I cant insert spaces between lines!! Nor can I insert a smilie!! Strange
  • GngoghGngogh Member Posts: 165 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi,

to provide stability to the OSPF process on Router, is best to Manually configure the OSPF Router ID.
    wrong the ans is given as B!
  • Gallager00Gallager00 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's a pretty vague question. I would think it would be C.
    2016 Goals: CCNA Security, CCNA Data Center, VCP6-NV. Mostly focusing on skills rather than certs.
    2016 Completed:
    Currently reading: CCNA Security, programming books