FREE 1 yr backup from CrashPlan - Family Plan, 2-10 computers for 5 lucky TE Members

BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
Time to pay it back a bit :)

https://www.code42.com/store/

I do enterprise support for CrashPlan, and one of my sales reps handed me some free backup plan cards. I have already taken care of family and friends locally, so time to share with the TE community.

What do you get? FREE 1 yr unlimited backup for 2-10 computers (OSX, Windows, Linux). Backup to the cloud, USB drive, even a friend's computer on the other side of the world if you wish.

I have five codes to give out (1 per TE member), first come first served. These are for the consumer version, not the enterprise version. All you need to do is send me a PM, and once they are gone, they are gone.

PLEASE no disparaging of the product. If you like something better, great. If you tried it and don't like, just keep it to yourself, ok? I'm just trying to thank TE community for the help Ive gotten, and friends Ive made, over the years I have been on here.

Again, PM only.

Thanks and have a great day!

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Dang, I gotta spread the rep before hitting you again. Can someone get Bokeh for me?
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Well that didn't take long! 3 gone in less than 3 minutes. 2 left!
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Come on guys! Don't tell me everyone is working in the middle of the day icon_smile.gif
  • zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    IN!? - I hope?
  • unfbilly11unfbilly11 Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow, what a great thing to do! Thanks! I'm in too!
    And ... they're gone! Thanks to everyone who pm'ed. If I get more down the road, I will try to get them passed out here as well.
  • bdubbdub Member Posts: 154
    Guess I'm too late icon_sad.gif

Ah well. How do you like working there? Seems like a cool place to work.