Options

The beast is tamed by gbhpboy !

gbhpboygbhpboy Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
got 766 today, thank goodness I can have xmas without those "lovely" books and notes littering my appartment.

We call it a beast on this forum, but it's only an exam really.

Was in 2 minds over wether to take it or not, but as my next chance is 2nd week in January decided to have a stab.

Thought I did a lot better than 766, but who cares. The questions were a lot less frightening than I'd thought they would be.

Sims were DNS, Group Security Policy, and R&RAS, and were harder than I expected. Without giving anything away, all 3 had a little twist in them. Just to repeat, lots and lots and lots of hands on practice with a test lab is essential.

Was struggling on one question, left it, 6 or 7 questions later, hey presto the answer was part of that question. Thanks MS.

Haven't had a drink for a month, so I'm now going to drown in an ocean of beer - should sober up sometime mid January. :D

Comments

• Options
    Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Job and Congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Did you use a Prometric or Vue testing center?

I am curious because I have seen alot of people having problems from Prometric centers on these new Microsoft test.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    Brilliant, u can enjoy xmas now!! :D
  • Options
    gbhpboygbhpboy Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, I used Pearson VUE, have taken 4 exams there and only had one minor glitch, which they sort out in less than 5 minutes and I carried on, and failed that exam anyway. I'm staying with that centre as the receptionist is a real babe and always smiles nicely.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    good reason to stay with that center..........
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    spudnikspudnik Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□