Options

job interview question

mooney1111mooney1111 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
hey guys i have an interview for an ict technician role at my local college and one of the question to come up in the interview process is "what improvement could ICT make ?" i really have not got a clue how to answer this, any suggestions out here?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    mooney1111 wrote: »
    hey guys i have an interview for an ict technician role at my local college and one of the question to come up in the interview process is "what improvement could ICT make ?" i really have not got a clue how to answer this, any suggestions out here?

thanks

I sort of had to look up what ICT stands for, to be honest that acronym just is not very common here so it was new to me.

So from what I gather, ICT is sort of like traditional IT (Information Technology) except that it explicitly includes communications as one of its domains.

So if you had to think of ways to improve the areas of data and voice as a whole, what would it be? I know I have seen from a couple Cisco vids that there is apparently a divide between the voice and data groups in the workplace, and since we are moving towards a unified communication infrastructure in the future it would be necessary for people to know both data and voice to an extent just because it will be everywhere.

Now on the other hand, you can interpret that question as "What improvement could ICT make in the world" so I am not sure which one is the accurate one.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University