Options

Looking for Information.

MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
Howdy all,

I applied for a part time IT field position yesterday with a company called Elite Tek Services and wanted to see if anyone here has any experience with this company and if so, what are your thoughts, they seem to be a large company based out of CA, but seem to have technicians all over the country, I am located in another state and it seems I would be working remotely as they don't seem to have any offices in the state that I reside in.

Thanks.
Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.

Comments

• Options
    kurosaki00kurosaki00 Member Posts: 973
    Hmm not from Cali but... I wouldn't list the company literal name here...
    Maybe be like I applied to a company named... lets just say "Eclipse Tek"

Are they maybe just a hiring/staffing company?
    meh
  • Options
    MTciscoguyMTciscoguy Member Posts: 552
    I didn't feel there would be a problem listing the legitimate name of a legitimate company, I have not read anything negative about them, but I wanted to know if anyone had any personal experience with them, I always like to investigate my options and the job was listed with the state employment/job service, so I don't feel there would be any problems with them in that sense.
    Current Lab: 4 C2950 WS, 1 C2950G EI, 3 1841, 2 2503, Various Modules, Parts and Pieces. Dell Power Edge 1850, Dell Power Edge 1950.
  • Options
    Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    I don't have personal experience with them but one place that is good to check out (if available) is their Glassdoor profile if they have one.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University